Monday, May 14, 2012

Travelers Say - Urban Kaos Review

Ut (front) and Hoa - Wicked Drivers!
Just a few days ago, Lynette from the land down under, Australia, hit the streets of Saigon on our super cool, super funky  


See below to see what Lynette thought! 

Thanks Lynette! 

 More reviews can found at Trip Advisor

Hi guys,

I took one of your tours yesterday and have to say it’s the coolest way to see Saigon. I’ve travelled a lot and done some fun things, but this was fantastic!

Ut was my driver and he was so generous in sharing his knowledge, (without pushing stuff on to me before checking if I wanted to know about it) and his humour – we chatted and laughed our way around the back streets, alleys and markets. It was just a great way to see Saigon and something I’ve said on my Facebook page that everyone should do when they visit.

I’m a huge fan and a big thanks to Ut for making it such a fun morning.
Lynette - Australia

Heading to Saigon?  

0 comments:

Post a Comment